There’s no shortage of kid-friendly fun to be had in Saxeville, Wisconsin! For outdoor adventures, head to Mirror Lake State Park for hiking, swimming, and picnicking. Road America is a must-visit for motorsports fans of all ages – catch a race or take a driving lesson on the world-famous race track. Prefer to stay indoors? The Hexagon House Museum is a cool place to learn about local history, and the Buttermilk Creek Dinosaur Discovery Site is perfect for little dino lovers. And of course, no visit to Saxeville would be complete without a stop at the Cheese Factory for some delicious Wisconsin cheese!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Saxeville, Wisconsin
1. Take a walk or a bike ride on the Wolf River State Trail. The Wolf River State Trail is a beautiful paved trail that runs along the Wolf River. It is perfect for a leisurely stroll or a more vigorous bike ride.
2. Visit the Riverside Zoological Park. The Riverside Zoological Park is a great place to see a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and bears! They also have a petting zoo where kids can interact with some of the animals.
3. Play at Riverside Park. Riverside Park is a great place to take the kids to play. It has a playground, a spray park, and a basketball court.
4. Visit the Public Museum. The Public Museum is a great place to learn about the history of Saxeville and the surrounding area. They have a variety of exhibits, and kids will love exploring them all.
5. Go fishing at Lake Winneconne. Lake Winneconne is a great place to go fishing. Kids will love trying to catch a big one!
6. Have a picnic at Lakeside Park. Lakeside Park is a beautiful park with a huge playground and a beach on Lake Winnebago. It’s the perfect place to have a picnic lunch.
7. Go swimming at the public pool. The public pool is a great place to beat the heat in the summer. Kids will love swimming and playing in the water.
8. Play mini golf at Timbuktu Golf. Timbuktu Golf is a fun place to play mini golf. The course is challenging but still fun for the whole family.
9. Go bowling at Island Lanes. Island Lanes is a great place to go bowling. They have lanes for both kids and adults, so everyone can have fun.
10. Have some ice cream at the Dairy Queen. The Dairy Queen is the perfect place to go for a sweet treat. Kids will love the delicious ice cream.