Savona is a village in New York, United States. The population was 2,085 at the 2010 census. The village is named after Savona, in Italy. It is part of the town of Tyrone and is located on the east side of the county.
There are many kid friendly things to do in Savona. One can go to the American Legion Paul R. Wood Post #223 to learn about American Legion activities, or the David A. Howe Public Library to engage in many different public library events. There are also various parks and recreation areas such as the Canoga Park, Crystal Beach Park, and the Finger Lakes Trail.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Savona, New York
1. Visit the Parents as Teachers Playgroup at the Savona Free Library
2. Check out the Wineries and Wine Trails in the Finger Lakes Region
3. Take a Boat Ride on Canandaigua Lake
4. Visit the Ontario Mall
5. Head to the Animal Adventure Park
6. See the Waterfalls at Watkins Glen State Park
7. Visit the Corning Museum of Glass
8. Try Your Hand at Pottery at the Finger Lakes Clay Court
9. Taste the Local Flavors at the Ithaca Farmers Market
10. Hike through Buttermilk Falls State Park