Sarepta is located in Webster Parish in northwestern Louisiana. The town has a population of 1,485 and is the perfect place to raise a family. Sarepta is home to many kid-friendly attractions such as the Sarepta Museum, the Historic Downtown District, and the Louisiana Strawberry Festival. The Sarepta Museum is a great place to take the kids to learn about the history of the town and the area. The Historic Downtown District is a great place to take a stroll and window shop with the kids. The Louisiana Strawberry Festival is a great annual event that the whole family can enjoy. There are many kid-friendly things to do in Sarepta, Louisiana and the whole family is sure to enjoy their time in this town.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sarepta, Louisiana
1. Visit the Sarepta Heritage Museum to learn about the town’s history and culture.
2. Take a stroll through the Sarepta Nature Park and enjoy the natural beauty of the area.
3. go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area, such as Caney Lake or Black Lake.
4. Have a picnic at one of the many parks in Sarepta, such as Memorial Park or Lion’s Park.
5. Go swimming at the Sarepta Municipal Pool.
6. Play tennis or basketball at the Sarepta Sports Complex.
7. visit the Sarepta Public Library to check out books or use the computer.
8. Go for a walk or bike ride down the Sarepta walking/biking trail.
9. Get an ice cream cone from the Sarepta Dairy Bar.
10. visit the Sarepta Zoo to see animals from all over the world.