Sanxenxo is a town located on the Galician coast in northwestern Spain. The town is known for its sandy beaches and its seafood.Sanxenxo is a great place to take your kids. The town has a number of kid-friendly activities, including a playground, a park, a museum, and a number of beaches. The playground is located in the center of town and is adjacent to the museum. The park is located near the center of town and has a number of sculptures and a pond. The museum is located in the center of town and has a number of exhibits on the history of the town. The beaches are located on the outskirts of town and are perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and building sandcastles.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sanxenxo, Spain
If you are looking for things to do with kids in Sanxenxo, Spain, here are 10 great ideas:
1. Visit the Sanxenxo Aquarium – This is a great place to take kids of all ages. They will love seeing all the different fish and marine life up close.
2. Go to the Sanxenxo Zoo – Another great option for kids is the local zoo. Here they can see all sorts of animals, from lions and tigers to penguins and flamingos.
3. Play at the Beach – Sanxenxo has some great beaches where kids can play in the sand, build sandcastles, swim in the sea and more.
4. Visit one of the Many Museums – If your kids are a bit older and into history or art, then they will enjoy visiting one of Sanxenxo’s many museums.
5. Ride the Sanxenxo Train – This is a great way to see the sights of Sanxenxo while sitting back and letting someone else do the driving.
6. Go on a Boat Ride – There are many boat companies in Sanxenxo that offer rides around the coastline. This is a great way to see the area from the water.
7. Go Hiking or Biking – There are some great trails in and around Sanxenxo that are perfect for a family hike or bike ride.
8. Visit the Local Markets – Sanxenxo is home to many markets where you can find fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, cheeses, and more.
9. Go to a Theme Park – If your kids are looking for some excitement, there are two theme parks located near Sanxenxo.
10. Have a Picnic – Sanxenxo is a very scenic town and there are many beautiful spots to have a picnic.