If you’re looking for kid-friendly activities in Santurtzi, Spain, you won’t be disappointed. There are plenty of things to do to keep your little ones entertained. The beaches are a great place to start, as there are plenty of playgrounds and sandcastles to be built. The Parque de la Ribera is also a great spot for walks, picnics and playing on the many swings and slides. If your kids are into sport, then they’ll be able to have a go at football, basketball and skateboarding in one of the many parks in Santurtzi. For a cultural experience, take them to the museums and art galleries, or for something a bit different, head to the Aquarium. Whatever you’re looking for, Santurtzi has it all when it comes to kid-friendly activities.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Santurtzi, Spain
1. Hike up to the Santurtzi Lighthouse
2. Visit the Museo Maritimo Ria de Bilbao
3. Check out the La Salve Bridge
4. Visit the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
5. Take a stroll through the Doña Casilda Park
6. Visit the Santurtzi Basilica
7. Take a ride on the Santurtzi Cable Car
8. Visit the ElParque de Atracciones de Santurtzi
9. Take a walk through the Muga de Gereña Nature Reserve
10. Go fishing at the Santurtzi Marina
1. Hike up to the Santurtzi Lighthouse: Take in the stunning views of the city and the harbor from the top of the Santurtzi Lighthouse.
2. Visit the Museo Maritimo Ria de Bilbao: Explore the maritime history of the area at this museum, located in an old pump house.
3. Check out the La Salve Bridge: This iconic bridge spans the Nervion River and offers stunning views of the city.
4. Visit the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens: This museum is housed in a former palace and features a beautiful gardens and artwork.
5. Take a stroll through the Doña Casilda Park: This park is located on the banks of the Nervion River and features a fountain, Gardens, and a promenade.
6. Visit the Santurtzi Basilica: This Basilica is a beautiful example of Neo-Gothic architecture and houses a museum.
7. Take a ride on the Santurtzi Cable Car: This cable car offers views of the city and the harbor.
8. Visit the ElParque de Atracciones de Santurtzi: This amusement park features rides, games, and a water park.
9. Take a walk through the Muga de Gereña Nature Reserve: This nature reserve is home to forests, rivers, and meadows.
10. Go fishing at the Santurtzi Marina: The Santurtzi Marina offers opportunities for fishing, boating, and swimming.