There are plenty of kid friendly activities to do in Santiago Teyahualco, Mexico. One option is to visit one of the many parks in the area. El Parque Teyahualco is a popular park that features a playground, a splash pad, and a walking trail. There is also a botanical garden and a museum in the park. Another option is to take a walk around the town square. The square is lined with shops and restaurants, and there is a large fountain in the center. Kids will also enjoy visiting the Santiago Teyahualco Zoo, which is home to a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and bears.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Santiago Teyahualco, Mexico
1. Visit the anthropology museum: The anthropology museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Santiago Teyahualco. The museum has a variety of exhibits on ancient and modern cultures, including a section on the history of the Aztecs.
2. Take a tour of the ancient city: Santiago Teyahualco is home to a number of ancient ruins, including the Temple of Quetzalcoatl. Visitors can take a tour of the city to learn about its history and see the ruins up close.
3. Go to the zoo: The Santiago Teyahualco Zoo is a great place to see a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and monkeys. The zoo also has abotanical garden, which is a great place to relax and take in the beauty of nature.
4. Visit the pyramids: The pyramids of Santiago Teyahualco are some of the most impressive in Mexico. Visitors can climb to the top of the pyramids for a great view of the city.
5. Take a boat trip: A boat trip on the Rio Grande is a great way to see the city from a different perspective. Visitors can take a tour of the river and see the sights of Santiago Teyahualco from the water.
6. Go horseback riding: Horseback riding is a great way to explore the countryside around Santiago Teyahualco. There are a number of companies that offer horseback riding tours, and visitors can choose from a variety of different trails.
7. Visit the waterfalls: The waterfalls of Santiago Teyahualco are a beautiful sight, and a great place to cool off on a hot day. Visitors can take a dip in the pool at the base of the falls or hike to the top for a stunning view.
8. Go camping: Santiago Teyahualco is home to a number of great camping spots. Visitors can pitch a tent in the middle of the city or in one of the many parks.
9. Take a cooking class: A cooking class is a great way to learn about the local cuisine. Visitors can take a class to learn how to make traditionalMexican dishes.
10. Go shopping: Santiago Teyahualco is home to a number of great shops, including markets, boutiques, and art galleries. Visitors can find souvenirs, handcrafted items, and unique gifts.