There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Santa Rosa, Philippines. The city is home to a range of parks and playgrounds, as well as a number of family friendly attractions. Families can enjoy a day out at the Santa Rosa Zoological and Botanical Park, or take a leisurely stroll through the scenic Santa Rosa Arboretum. For a more active day out, kids can burn off some energy at the Santa Rosa Water Park, or explore the nature trails at the nearby Mt. Banahaw National Park. Whatever you choose to do, Santa Rosa is a great destination for a family holiday.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Santa Rosa, Philippines
1. Visit the Taal Volcano – The Taal Volcano is one of the most popular tourist attractions in the Philippines. It is located in the town of Santa Rosa, about an hour south of Manila.
2. Take a dip in the hot springs – Santa Rosa is home to some of the most popular hot springs in the Philippines. There are several springs located around the town, which offer a variety of different temperatures.
3. Go on a jeepney ride – Jeepneys are the most popular form of transportation in the Philippines. They are colorful, unique, and provide a great way to see the sights of Santa Rosa.
4. Visit the Santa Rosa de Lima Church – The Santa Rosa de Lima Church is one of the most important historical landmarks in Santa Rosa. It is a beautiful church that dates back to the early 1800s.
5.Check out the markets – Santa Rosa is home to several different markets, which offer a great variety of goods. From fresh produce to handmade crafts, you’re sure to find something to take home with you.
6. Try the local cuisine – Santa Rosa is known for its delicious food. Be sure to try some of the popular dishes, such as Filipino fried chicken and sisig.
7. Go hiking – Santa Rosa is located in the foothills of the Sierra Madre mountains, making it a great place for hiking. There are several different trails to choose from, depending on your level of fitness.
8. Visit the Santa Rosa Museum – The Santa Rosa Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the town. It houses a variety of artifacts, as well as a library and research center.
9. Go on a shopping spree – Santa Rosa is home to several different malls and shopping centers. Whether you’re looking for clothes, electronics, or souvenirs, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for.
10. Relax at the Botanical Gardens – The Santa Rosa Botanical Gardens is a beautiful park that features a variety of different plants and flowers. It’s the perfect place to take a stroll, have a picnic, or just relax and enjoy the scenery.