There are many kid friendly things to do in Santa Rosa de Cabal, Colombia. One of the most popular is the Parque de la Vida, an amusement park that has many different rides and attractions. Other parks in the city include the Parque de los Niños, which has a playground and a petting zoo, and the Parque Recreational, which has a swimming pool and a soccer field.
For those interested in history, the Museo del Oro is a great option. The museum has a collection of pre-Columbian gold artifacts, as well as a section on the history of the city. The Museo del Carnaval is another option, which has a collection of carnival costumes and floats.
For those looking for a more active experience, there are many hiking and biking trails in the area. There is also horseback riding available, as well as white water rafting. Santa Rosa de Cabal is a great place for kids of all ages to enjoy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Santa Rosa De Cabal, Colombia
1. Take a relaxing walk through Parque Integral de Santa Rosa de Cabal. Parque Integral de Santa Rosa de Cabal is a beautiful park that provides a calming oasis in the midst of the hustle and bustle of the city. The park features well-manicured gardens, a variety of trees and plants, a tranquil lake, and a playground.
2. Visit Plaza Bolivar. Plaza Bolivar is the main square in Santa Rosa de Cabal and is a popular gathering place for locals and visitors alike. The square is surrounded by restaurants, cafes, and shops, and is a great place to people watch or take a break from sightseeing.
3. Check out the view from Parque Nacional Natural Los Nevados. Los Nevados is a national park located just outside of Santa Rosa de Cabal. The park offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains, valleys, and lakes, and is a great place for hiking, camping, and bird watching.
4. Take a dip in Parque Ecoturistico Las Garzas. Las Garzas is an ecological park that features a variety of bird species, a butterfly garden, and a lagoon with a sandy beach. The lagoon is a great place to cool off on a hot day, and the park also offers kayaking, fishing, and horseback riding.
5. Have some fun at Parque de diversiones Juventud. Juventud is a amusement park located in Santa Rosa de Cabal. The park features a variety of rides and attractions, including a Ferris wheel, bumper cars, and a roller coaster.
6. Learn about the local history at Museo del Oro. The Museo del Oro is a museum dedicated to the history and culture of the indigenous people of Colombia. The museum features a variety of exhibits on topics such as traditional music and dance, indigenous art, and the history of the country.
7. Taste the local cuisine. Santa Rosa de Cabal is known for its tasty food, and there are a variety of restaurants and cafes that offer traditional Colombian dishes. Be sure to try the arepas, a type of corn cake, and the bandeja paisa, a dish consisting of rice, beans, meat, and plantains.
8. Go shopping. Santa Rosa de Cabal is a great place to shop for souvenirs and gifts. There are a variety of shops and markets selling everything from handcrafted goods to Colombian coffee.
9. Take a day trip. Santa Rosa de Cabal is located in a beautiful part of the country, and there are a number of interesting places to visit nearby. Popular day trips include the city of Medellin, the archaeological site of San Agustin, and the natural hot springs at Santa Rosa de Cabal.
10. Relax and enjoy the city. Santa Rosa de Cabal is a relaxed and friendly city, and there is no shortage of things to see and do. Be sure to take some time to simply wander the streets, stop and have a cup of coffee or a meal, and soak up the atmosphere.