kid friendly things to do in Santa Cruz, New Mexico Santa Cruz County offers a wide variety of kid-friendly activities. Hiking and picnicking are great ways to spend time together in nature. The Santa Cruz Riverwalk is a great place to walk, bike, or rollerblade. If you’re looking for a place to cool off, stop by the Santa Cruz Water Park. The park has a variety of slides and a lazy river. For a fun day trip, head to the New Mexico Rail Runner. The train runs from Albuquerque to Santa Fe and stops in Santa Cruz. kids under 5 ride for free!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Santa Cruz, New Mexico
1. The first kid friendly thing to do in Santa Cruz, NM is to go to the library. The library has a lot of great books for kids to read, and they also offer different programs and activities.
2. Another great thing to do with kids in Santa Cruz is to go to the park. There are a few different parks in town, and they all have a lot of great things for kids to do.
3. The third kid friendly activity in Santa Cruz is to go to the swimming pool. The local pool is a great place to take the kids to cool off in the summer.
4. The fourth activity on our list is to go hiking. Santa Cruz has some great hiking trails that are perfect for families.
5. The fifth activity is to go fishing. Santa Cruz is home to a great river that is perfect for fishing.
6. The sixth activity is to go to the Santa Cruz Zoo. The zoo is a great place to take the kids to learn about different animals.
7. The seventh activity is to go to the movies. Santa Cruz has a great movie theater that is perfect for a family outing.
8. The eighth activity is to go bowling. Santa Cruz has a great bowling alley that is perfect for a family fun night.
9. The ninth activity is to go to the arcade. Santa Cruz has a great arcade that is perfect for a fun afternoon with the kids.
10. The tenth and final activity on our list is to go to the Santa Cruz Beach. The Santa Cruz Beach is a great place to take the kids to play in the sand and enjoy the waves.