As the sun rises over the Philippine Coast, Santa Catalina comes to life. A sleepy fishing village by day, Santa Catalina transforms at night into a bustling hub of activity, with locals and tourists alike enjoying the many kid-friendly things this unique place has to offer.
One of the most popular things to do in Santa Catalina is to take a ride on the famous glass bottom boat. This one-of-a-kind experience allows you to see the underwater world without getting wet, and is a great way to cool off on a hot day.
If you’re looking for a bit of adventure, why not try your hand at scuba diving? Santa Catalina is home to some of the best diving in the Philippines, and there are plenty of dive schools offering lessons for all levels.
For something a little more low-key, take a stroll around Santa Catalina’s markets. Here you’ll find everything from fresh produce to locally made arts and crafts. Be sure to bargain with the vendors for the best prices!
No matter what you’re looking for, Santa Catalina is sure to have something for everyone. So come and explore this little slice of paradise for yourself.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Santa Catalina, Philippines
1. Visit the Santa Catalina Zoo
2. Go on a nature hike at the Santa Catalina Nature Reserve
3. Visit the Santa Catalina Museum
4. Take a walk along the Santa Catalina Boardwalk
5. Go fishing at the Santa Catalina Fishing Village
6. Visit the Santa Catalina Lighthouse
7. Take a swim at the Santa Catalina Beach
8. Play at the Santa Catalina Playground
9. Ride the Santa Catalina Merry-Go-Round
10. Get your picture taken with Santa Catalina