If you’re looking for a Kid-Friendly activity in Sant Celoni, Spain, look no further than the Sant Celoni Municipal Museum. This museum has a wide variety of kid-friendly exhibits, including a puppet show, a play area, and a kids’ workshop. Plus, admission is free for kids under the age of 12! If you’re looking for a more outdoorsy activity, head to the nearby Parc de Can Girona. This park has plenty of open space for kids to run around, plus a playground and a picnic area.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sant Celoni, Spain
1. For history lovers, a visit to the Sant Celoni History Museum is a must. The museum is located in an 18th-century building and has exhibits on the Roman, Medieval, and Modern periods of the town’s history.
2. Art lovers will enjoy a visit to the Museum of Modern Art, which has a collection of contemporary art from around the world.
3. Families with kids will enjoy a day at the Sant Celoni Zoo, which has over 500 animals from 100 different species.
4. The Sant Celoni Aquatic Park is a great place to cool off on a hot day. The park has a pool, a lazy river, and a water slide.
5. For a taste of local culture, head to the Sant Celoni Folk Museum. The museum has exhibits on traditional Catalan culture, including music, dance, and food.
6. Get some exercise and take in the scenery at the same time with a hike to the Sant Celoniwaterfalls. The falls are located just outside of town and are a beautiful spot for a picnic.
7. For a fun-filled day, head to the Sant Celoni Amusement Park. The park has rides, games, and a petting zoo.
8. Go back in time with a visit to the Sant Celoni Castle. The castle was built in the 14th century and has been beautifully restored.
9. Get a taste of the local cuisine with a visit to the Sant Celoni Market. The market is open every day and sells fresh produce, meats, cheeses, and more.
10. Relax and soak up the sun at the Sant Celoni Beach. The beach is located just outside of town and offers stunning views of the Mediterranean Sea.