Sant Boi de Llobregat is a great place for families with young children. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep little ones entertained, from exploring the many parks and playgrounds to visiting the local zoo.
The city also has a number of museums that are perfect for families, such as the Museum of Natural Sciences and the Museum of Archaeology. If you’re looking for something a bit more active, Sant Boi de Llobregat also has a number of sports facilities where you can enjoy a game of tennis or take a swim.
Whatever you choose to do, your family is sure to have a great time in Sant Boi de Llobregat.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sant Boi De Llobregat, Spain
1. Visit the La Pineda Plana water park – La Pineda Plana is a large water park with slides, pools, and other water-based attractions. There is also a playground, a restaurant, and a bar.
2. Go to the cinema – There is a cinema in Sant Boi de Llobregat that shows both new releases and classic films.
3. Visit the Santa Lucia Zoo – The Santa Lucia Zoo is home to over 300 animals, including lions, tigers, and bears.
4. Go to the beach – Sant Boi de Llobregat is located just a few minutes from the beach.
5. Play mini golf – There is a mini golf course in Sant Boi de Llobregat that is open to the public.
6. Visit the Aquarium – The Aquarium is a large public aquarium with over 500 fish and other marine animals.
7. Go to the park – There are several parks in Sant Boi de Llobregat, including Parc de la Ciutadella and Parc de la Marina.
8. See a show at the theatre – The theatre in Sant Boi de Llobregat hosts a variety of shows, including musicals, plays, and dance performances.
9. Go ice skating – The ice rink in Sant Boi de Llobregat is open to the public and offers ice skating lessons.
10. Visit the museum – The museum in Sant Boi de Llobregat is home to a collection of paintings, sculptures, and other artifacts.