If you’re looking for kid friendly things to do in Sandusky, Ohio, you’ve come to the right place! This charming Midwestern city is home to a variety of family friendly attractions, including the world-renowned Cedar Point Amusement Park, Kalahari Water Park, and the Maritime Museum of Sandusky.
For a truly unique family experience, be sure to check out the Remote Control Boat Show, where kids can race remote control boats on Sandusky Bay. And don’t forget to visit the Sandusky Mall for some great shopping and dining options.
Looking for something a bit more low-key? There are plenty of parks and playgrounds throughout the city, perfect for a picnic lunch or an afternoon of playing. Or take a stroll down Main Street and check out the unique shops and businesses.
No matter what your family enjoys, you’re sure to find something to do in Sandusky that everyone will love!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sandusky, Ohio
1. Visit Cedar Point – Cedar Point is an amusement park located in Sandusky, Ohio. The park features rides, shows, and a water park.
2. Visit the Rainforest Cafe – The Rainforest Cafe is a restaurant located in Sandusky, Ohio. The restaurant features a rainforest theme with animatronic animals.
3. Visit the African Safari Wildlife Park – The African Safari Wildlife Park is a park located in Sandusky, Ohio. The park features a drive-thru safari and a walk-thru zoo.
4. Visit the Butterfly House – The Butterfly House is a museum located in Sandusky, Ohio. The museum features butterflies from around the world.
5. Visit the Merry-Go-Round Museum – The Merry-Go-Round Museum is a museum located in Sandusky, Ohio. The museum features over 100 vintage carousels and merry-go-rounds.
6. Visit the Sandusky Mall – The Sandusky Mall is a shopping mall located in Sandusky, Ohio. The mall features over 100 stores and restaurants.
7. Visit the Sandusky Speedway – The Sandusky Speedway is a race track located in Sandusky, Ohio. The track features stock car racing and go-kart racing.
8. Visit the Kalahari Resort – The Kalahari Resort is a water park and resort located in Sandusky, Ohio. The resort features a water park, spa, and convention center.
9. Visit the Erie Islands Wildlife Preserve – The Erie Islands Wildlife Preserve is a nature preserve located in Sandusky, Ohio. The preserve features hiking trails and bird watching.
10. Visit the Cedar Point Shores Water Park – The Cedar Point Shores Water Park is a water park located in Sandusky, Ohio. The park features slides, a lazy river, and a wave pool.