Sand Lake is a town in Rensselaer County, New York, United States. The population was 3,132 at the 2010 census. The town is named after Sand Lake, a small body of water in the town.
There are many kid-friendly activities to do in Sand Lake. One popular destination is the Picnic Basket Family Fun Center, which features laser tag, go-karts, and arcade games. Families can also enjoy the Sand Lake Center for the Arts, which offers classes and performances for all ages. Other attractions include the Sand Lake Summer Theatre, the Sand Lake Historical Society Museum, and the Sand Lake Town Library. The town also has several parks and playgrounds, perfect for a day of outdoor fun.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sand Lake, New York
1. Take a walk or bike ride around Sand Lake
2. Check out the local parks and playgrounds
3. Visit the Sand Lake Center for the Arts
4. Attend a performance at the Sand Lake Summer Theatre
5. Go fishing at one of the local lakes
6. Visit the Sand Lake Museum
7. Go on a nature hike
8. Play mini golf or go go-karting
9. Visit the local ice cream shop
10. Play at one of the many local playgrounds