Sanjiezi, located in Sanchazi Town of Wenshan City, Yunnan Province, is China’s largest natural grassland. Every year from late April to early October, tourists from all over the country come to Sanjiezi to experience the beauty of the grassland and to enjoy the unique folk customs of the local Yi people.
There are many kid-friendly activities to do in Sanjiezi. One popular activity is to go horseback riding. The grassland is home to many horses, and tourists can take a horseback ride through the beautiful scenery. Another activity is to visit the local Yi villages. The Yi people are very hospitable, and tourists can learn about their culture and customs. There are also many hiking and camping opportunities in Sanjiezi. There are many trails of different lengths and difficulty levels, so there is something for everyone.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sanchazi, China
1. Visit the Great Wall of China
2. Take a trip to the Forbidden City
3. marvel at the Terracotta Army
4. stroll through the Summer Palace
5. explore the Tibetan village of Shangri-La
6. take a ride on the world’s largest roller coaster
7. play in the snow at the top of Mt. Everest
8. visit the panda sanctuary
9. take a cruise down the Yangtze River
10. hike through the stunning scenery of the Three Gorges