There are many kid friendly things to do in San Salvador Tizatlalli, Mexico. One thing that kids will love is visiting the Coyote Wetlands. This is a great place to see some of the local wildlife and learn about the environment. Another great option is to visit the San Salvador Tizatlalli Zoo. This is a great place to see some of the animals that are native to Mexico. If your kids are interested in history, you can take them to the Tizatlalli Museum. This is a great place to learn about the history of Mexico and see some of the artifacts that have been found in the area.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In San Salvador Tizatlalli, Mexico
1. Visit the Museo de Arte Popular de Mexico.
2. Browse the selection of books at the Biblioteca Nacional de Mexico.
3. Stroll through Chapultepec Park.
4. Take a tour of the Palacio de Bellas Artes.
5. Stop by the Plaza de la Constitution.
6. Check out the National Museum of Anthropology.
7. marvel at the Templo Mayor.
8. See the murals at the Palacio Nacional.
9. walk through the Bosque de Chapultepec.
10. visit the Xochimilco Ecological Park.