San Pedro, Argentina is a great place for kids! There are plenty of things to do to keep them entertained, from visiting museums to playing in the park. The city is also very safe, so you can relax and enjoy your time here.
One of the best things to do in San Pedro with kids is to visit the Municipal Museum. This museum is dedicated to the history and culture of San Pedro and the surrounding areas. Kids will love learning about the local history and seeing the various exhibits.
Another great activity in San Pedro is to spend some time in one of the city’s many parks. Parque San Martin is a particularly popular spot, as it has a playground, a pond, and plenty of open space to run around in. If your kids are looking for a challenge, they can try out the climbing wall at Parque Sarmiento.
If the weather is nice, you can also take a trip to one of the nearby beaches. San Pedro has several beaches that are perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and building sandcastles.
No matter what your kids are interested in, they’re sure to find something to do in San Pedro, Argentina!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In San Pedro, Argentina
1. Visit the San Pedro de Atacama Desert – The San Pedro de Atacama desert is a great place to explore with kids. There are numerous archaeological sites to visit, as well as some natural attractions such as the geysers and hot springs.
2. Take a day trip to the Altiplano – The Altiplano is a high plateau that covers parts of Peru, Bolivia and Chile. It is home to some of the world’s highest lakes, such as Titicaca.
3. Go horse riding – Horse riding is a great way to explore the countryside and get some exercise. There are plenty of stables in the area that cater to tourists.
4. Visit the Valley of the Moon – The Valley of the Moon is a stunning natural formation created by erosion. It is worth taking a day trip from San Pedro to explore this unique landscape.
5. Stop by El Tatio Geysers – El Tatio is a geyser field located in the Atacama desert. It is the largest geyser field in the Southern Hemisphere and well worth a visit.
6. Take a look around the Atacama Salt Flats – The Atacama Salt Flats are another natural wonder of the area. They are massive in size and offer a surreal landscape.
7. Have some fun at Laguna Chaxa – Laguna Chaxa is a large saltwater lake located in the Atacama desert. It is a great place for swimming, kayaking or just relaxing by the water.
8. Go sandboarding in the dunes – The Atacama desert is home to some of the largest sand dunes in the world. Sandboarding is a great way to experience these dunes and have some fun at the same time.
9. Explore the Atacama Llanos – The Atacama Llanos are a large area of grasslands located in the Atacama desert. They are home to a variety of wildlife and offer great opportunities for hiking and bird watching.
10. Visit the Atacama Museum – The Atacama Museum is located in San Pedro de Atacama and is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the area.