San Mauro Torinese is a great place for kids! There are several parks, museums, and other attractions that will keep them entertained. The Parco della Pellerina is a great place to take a stroll and enjoy the scenery. The Museum of the automobile is another great option, as kids can learn about the history and evolution of automobiles. There are also several kid-friendly restaurants in the area, serving up Italian favorites that the whole family can enjoy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In San Mauro Torinese, Italy
1. Visit the ancient castle of San Mauro Torinese. The castle is a great example of medieval architecture and is surrounded by beautiful gardens.
2. Stroll through the picturesque streets of the city and take in the stunning architecture.
3. Visit the Cathedral of San Mauro Torinese. This beautiful cathedral dates back to the 13th century and is a must-see for any visitor to the city.
4. Take a ride on the city’s funicular railway. The railway offers stunning views of the city and is a great way to get around.
5. Visit the Palazzo Madama, a beautiful palace which now houses a museum.
6. Explore the Roman ruins of the city. These ruins date back to the 1st century and are a fascinating glimpse into the city’s past.
7. Visit the San Mauro Torinese Zoo. The zoo is home to a variety of animals, including lions, tigers and elephants.
8. Stroll through the Giardino Botanico, a beautiful botanical garden.
9. Take a boat ride on Lake Viverone, a beautiful lake located just outside the city.
10.Visit the Museo Civico, a museum which houses a collection of artefacts from the city’s history.