Heritage Park is a great place to take the kids in San Marcelino. The park has a playground, a picnic area, and a walking path. The park is also home to the San Marcelino Lighthouse, which is a great place to get a view of the city. The park is open from sunrise to sunset.
The San Marcelino Zoo is another great place to take the kids. The zoo has a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and bears. The zoo also has a playground and a petting zoo. The zoo is open from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
The San Marcelino Museum is a great place to take the kids to learn about the history of the city. The museum has a variety of exhibits, including a replica of the city during the Spanish colonial period. The museum is open from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
The San Marcelino Aquatic Center is a great place to take the kids to cool off during the summer. The center has a pool, a water slide, and a diving board. The center is open from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In San Marcelino, Philippines
1) Visit the Lola Sayong Eco-Park.
2) Go on a hike to Mount Pinatubo.
3) Visit the San Marcelino Museum.
4) Play at the San Marcelino Town Plaza.
5) Go fishing at the Pangasinan River.
6) Visit the Cryptozoology Museum.
7) Go on a picnic at the Botanical Gardens.
8) Play at the playgrounds at the San Marcelino Sports Complex.
9) Go swimming at the Lagoons.
10) Take a walk through the San Marcelino Nature Park.