San Luis is a province in the Philippines that is bursting with kid-friendly activities. One of the most popular attractions is the Globe Telephone Museum, which has a wide variety of historical exhibits and interactive displays. Kids will also enjoy the Provincial Capitol Museum, which has a hands-on area where they can dress up in traditional clothing and play musical instruments. For a more active experience, there are plenty of parks and playgrounds to explore, as well as a water park and several beaches. San Luis is also home to a number of animal sanctuaries, making it a great place to learn about and interact with some of the country’s most iconic creatures.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In San Luis, Philippines
1. Enjoy the sun and sand at one of the many beaches in San Luis.
2. Visit the San Luis Obispo de Tolosa Church, one of the oldest churches in the Philippines.
3. See the Giant Lantern Festival, a yearly event where gigantic lanterns are lit up and displayed in the streets.
4. Take a day trip to the nearby island of Cebu and enjoy its beautiful beaches.
5. Visit the Minalungao National Park, a protected area that is home to a large lagoon and caves.
6. Go on a dolphin and whale watching tour, San Luis is one of the best spots in the Philippines to see these creatures in the wild.
7. Learn about the history of the Philippines at the San Luis Obispo Museum.
8. Taste the local cuisine at one of the many restaurants in San Luis.
9. Do some shopping at the many malls and markets in the city.
10. Enjoy the nightlife at one of the many bars and clubs in San Luis.