San Kamphaeng is a district in the Chiang Mai Province of Thailand. It is known for its production of textiles and pottery. The district is also home to many historical temples and sites.
San Kamphaeng is a great place to take the kids. There are many different kid friendly activities to do in the district. One activity is to visit the district’s many different temples. The temples are a great place to learn about Thai culture and history. Another activity is to take a participate in a pottery class. The district is home to many different pottery studios. The classes are a great way to get the kids creative. Lastly, the district is also home to many different textile shops. The shops are a great place to find unique Thai fabrics and textiles.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In San Kamphaeng, Thailand
1. Take a walk through the Mae Win National Park – Mae Win National Park is a great place to take a walk with the family and enjoy the scenery. There are plenty of hiking trails to explore, and the views from the top of the park are incredible.
2. Visit the Wat Ban Den Buddhist temple – The Wat Ban Den Buddhist temple is a beautiful place to visit with kids. They can explore the temple grounds, see the massive Buddha statue, and learn about the Buddhist religion.
3. Go for a swim in the Mae Win Falls – The Mae Win Falls are a great place to cool off with a refreshing swim. The kids will love playing in the water and exploring the nearby jungle.
4. Take a scenic ride on the Mae Tao Train – The Mae Tao Train offers a scenic ride through the beautiful Thai countryside. The kids will love seeing all the different sights and sounds along the way.
5. Visit the Hill Tribe Museum – The Hill Tribe Museum is a great place to learn about the different hill tribes that live in Thailand. The kids can see traditional clothing, weapons, and everyday items used by these tribes.
6. Try some traditional Thai food – San Kamphaeng is a great place to try some traditional Thai food. There are many delicious options to choose from, and the kids will love trying something new.
7. Go shopping at the San Kamphaeng Night Bazaar – The San Kamphaeng Night Bazaar is a great place to find souvenirs and gifts for the family. The kids will love bargaining with the vendors and checking out all the different items for sale.
8.Explore the caves at the Pha Taem National Park – The Pha Taem National Park is home to some of the most beautiful caves in Thailand. The kids can explore the caves, see the stalactites and stalagmites, and even go for a swim in the freshwater pool.
9. Take a walk through the rice paddies – The rice paddies are a beautiful and peaceful place to take a walk with the family. The kids can learn about how rice is grown and harvested, and they can even help out with the process.
10. Visit the elephant sanctuary – The elephant sanctuary is a great place to learn about these amazing animals. The kids can see the elephants up close, feed them, and even ride them.