San Juan is a beautiful, kid-friendly city located in the Philippines. There are many fun things to do here, such as visiting the amazing beaches, touring the historical sites, or enjoying the city’s nightlife. The beaches are definitely a must-see, as they offer stunning views and plenty of activities for kids of all ages. Additionally, the city is home to numerous historical sites, which provide a fascinating look into the country’s past. Finally, San Juan’s nightlife is not to be missed, as there are numerous bars and clubs that offer a great atmosphere for adults and children alike.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In San Juan, Philippines
1. Visit the San Juan de Dios Hospital. This hospital is the oldest in the Philippines and is a great place to learn about the history of medicine in the country.
2. Take a walk through the old city center. There are many beautiful old buildings and structures to see, and it’s a great way to get a feel for the city’s history.
3. Visit the Fort San Pedro. This fort was built in the 1600s and is a great place to learn about the history of the Philippines.
4. Visit the Chinese Cemetery. This cemetery is the oldest in the Philippines and is a great place to learn about the history of the Chinese community in the country.
5. Visit the Rizal Shrine. This shrine is dedicated to the national hero of the Philippines, Jose Rizal. It’s a great place to learn about his life and work.
6. Visit the Museum of Philippine art. This museum is a great place to see the different kinds of art that come from the Philippines.
7. Visit the Metropolitan Museum. This museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the Philippines.
8. Visit the Planetarium. This is a great place to learn about the stars and other planets.
9. Visit the National Museum. This museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the Philippines.
10. Visit the Manila Zoo. This is a great place to see different kinds of animals from all over the world.