There are a number of kid friendly things to do in Samtredia, Georgia. One option is to spend a day at the Summer Fun Waterpark, which has a number of slides and pools for kids to enjoy. Another option is to visit the Samtredia Zoo, which is home to a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and bears. Finally, kids can also enjoy a number of activities at the Samtredia Children’s Museum, which has a number of interactive exhibits.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Samtredia, Georgia
1. Head to the playground at Vake Park for some fun on the swings, slides, and monkey bars.
2. Go for a swim at Lisi Lake, where there’s a sandy beach perfect for lounging and splashing around.
3. Rent a bicycle from Bike Georgia and pedal your way around town, taking in the sights and fresh air.
4. Walk or run the trails at David Gareja Cave Monastery, a beautiful spot for some exercise and fresh air.
5. Visit the Puppet Theater, where you can watch traditional Georgian puppet shows.
6.Head to Tbilisi Zoo, where you can see animals from all over the world, including lions, tigers, and bears.
7. Take a ride on the Tbilisi Funicular, an iconic mode of transportation in the city that offers breathtaking views.
8. Visit the Mirza Shafi Museum, where you can learn about the life and work of the famous Georgian writer.
9. tour the Presidential Palace, where you can see where the president of Georgia works and sometimes catch a glimpse of him or her.
10.Walk around the Old Town, where you can see beautiful Georgian architecture, churches, and museums.