Sambhal is a historical town located in Uttar Pradesh, India. The town is renowned for its numerous havelis and temples. Sambhal is also home to a number of kid-friendly activities and attractions.
Some of the most popular kid-friendly things to do in Sambhal include visiting the Sarai Khwaja Mosque, the Sambhal Fort, and the Chilla Wildlife Sanctuary. Other popular activities include shopping at the Sambhal Haat, exploring the Sambhal Museum, and taking a ride on the Sambhal heritage train.
No matter what your interests are, there is sure to be something for everyone in Sambhal. So, come and explore this historic town and all it has to offer!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sambhal, India
1. Take a camel ride through the sand dunes
2. Visit the ancient city of Sambhal
3. Spend the day exploring the bustling markets
4. Visit the local temples and have your fortunes read
5. Take a boat ride on the River Ganges
6. Visit the Taj Mahal in Agra
7. Go on a safari in one of the national parks
8. Take a cookery class and learn to make traditional Indian dishes
9. Visit the Mughal Gardens in Delhi
10. Go on a trekking expedition in the Himalayas