Salto de Pirapora is a kid-friendly town in Brazil that offers a variety of activities for children of all ages. There are several parks and playgrounds in the town, as well as a water park and a zoo. The town also has a number of museums and art galleries, which are perfect for a rainy day. There are plenty of restaurants and cafes in Salto de Pirapora, some of which offer kid-friendly menus. And, of course, no visit to Salto de Pirapora would be complete without a trip to the beach.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Salto De Pirapora, Brazil
1. Visit the Salto de Pirapora Municipal Park – The park features a playground, picnic areas, a basketball court, and a scenic walking trail.
2. Go fishing at the Pirapora Reservoir – The reservoir is a great place to relax and unwind while enjoying the beauty of nature.
3. Play soccer at the Municipal Soccer Field – The soccer field is open to the public and is a great place to play a game of pickup soccer.
4. Visit the Parque das Cachoeiras – The park features several waterfalls, a playground, and a picnic area.
5. Take a dip in the Municipal Swimming Pool – The pool is open to the public and is a great place to cool off on a hot day.
6. Visit the Municipal Zoo – The zoo is home to a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and bears.
7. Go hiking in the Serra da Pirapora State Park – The state park features numerous hiking trails, a playground, and a picnic area.
8. Visit the Parque da Cidade – The city park features a playground, a basketball court, and a scenic walking trail.
9. Go fishing at the Pesque-Pague da Pirapora – The fishing pond is open to the public and is a great place to relax and enjoy the beauty of nature.
10. Play soccer at the Estádio Municipal de Futebol – The soccer stadium is open to the public and is a great place to watch a game or play a game of pickup soccer.