Salon-de-Provence is a beautiful city in the south of France that is perfect for a family vacation. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep everyone entertained. Visit the Château de l’Empéri, a medieval castle that has been turned into a museum. Kids will love seeing the knights’ armor and the beautiful tapestries. If the weather is nice, take a stroll through the Parc du Roy Rene, a beautiful park with a lake, gardens, and playgrounds. For a treat, stop at one of the many cafes or ice cream shops in the city.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Salon-De-Provence, France
1. Visit the Château de l’Empéri. The Château de l’Empéri is a large castle in Salon-de-Provence that was built in the 13th century. It is now a museum and a popular tourist attraction.
2. Wander around the Old Town. The Old Town of Salon-de-Provence is full of charming streets and beautiful buildings. It is a great place to explore with kids.
3. See the Statue of Nostradamus. The Statue of Nostradamus is located in the Old Town of Salon-de-Provence. It is a bronze statue of the famous French prophet Nostradamus.
4. Visit the Musée des clipping de Provence. The Musée des clipping de Provence is a museum that is dedicated to the history of the Provence region. It is located in the Old Town of Salon-de-Provence.
5. Stroll through the Jardin de la Rocade. The Jardin de la Rocade is a large park in Salon-de-Provence. It is a great place for a picnic or a walk with the kids.
6. Have a look at the Cathedral of Saint-Pierre. The Cathedral of Saint-Pierre is a Roman Catholic cathedral in Salon-de-Provence. It is a beautiful building with a lot of history.
7. Take a photo with the Girafe de Balthazar. The Girafe de Balthazar is a large bronze statue of a giraffe in Salon-de-Provence. It is a popular tourist attraction.
8. Visit the Maison du Tourisme. The Maison du Tourisme is a tourist information center in Salon-de-Provence. It is a great place to get information about the area and what to do.
9. Browse the shops on Rue de la République. Rue de la République is a street in Salon-de-Provence that is full of shops and cafes. It is a great place to do some shopping or have a coffee.
10. Learn about the history of Salon-de-Provence. Salon-de-Provence has a long and rich history. There are many museums and historical sites in the town that are worth visiting.