There’s plenty to do for kids in Salineno! For starters, the River Walk is a great place to explore with its many shops and restaurants. The Alamo is also a must-see, and Children’s Museum Houston is always a hit with the little ones. If you’re looking for something a little more outdoorsy, Garner State Park is great for hiking, swimming, and picnicking.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Salineno, Texas
1. Visit the Salineno General Store – The Salineno General Store is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun. The store has a wide variety of items for sale, including clothes, toys, and souvenirs. The staff is always willing to help with any questions you may have, and they also have a great selection of candy and ice cream.
2. Take a Walk on the Salineno Nature Trail – The Salineno Nature Trail is a great place to take a walk with the kids. The trail is well-maintained and offers a great view of the surrounding area.
3. Visit the Salineno Post Office – The Salineno Post Office is a great place to visit with the kids. They can mail a letter or postcard to their friends or family, and they can also buy stamps and other postal items.
4. Play in the Park – Salineno has a great park that the kids will love. The park has a playground, a pavilion, and a walking trail.
5. Go Fishing – Salineno is home to many great fishing spots. The kids will love trying to catch a big one!
6. Take a Dip in the Pool – Salineno has a great pool that the kids can enjoy. The pool is open to the public, and there is also a waterslide.
7. Visit the Salineno Public Library – The Salineno Public Library is a great place to take the kids. They can check out books, use the computers, and participate in the many programs offered.
8. See a Movie at the Salineno Drive-In Theater – The Salineno Drive-In Theater is a great place to take the kids for a night of fun. They can watch a movie from the comfort of their car, and they can also purchase snacks at the concession stand.
9. Go Bowling – Salineno is home to a great bowling alley that the kids will love. They can bowl a few games, and they can also play arcade games.
10. Have Some Fun at the Salineno Skate Park – The Salineno Skate Park is a great place to take the kids. They can skateboard, BMX, and enjoy the many obstacles that are available.