Salerno is a great city for kids! With so many things to see and do, your little ones are sure to have a blast. Here are a few kid-friendly attractions and activities in Salerno:
The Salerno Duomo is a beautiful cathedral located in the heart of the city. Kids will love exploring the inside of the church, and seeing the stunning stained glass windows.
The Museo archeologico provinciale di Salerno is a great place to learn about the history of Salerno. Kids can see ancient Roman artifacts, and even take a tour of an underground tomb.
The Il Giardino dei Semplici is a pretty botanical garden that is perfect for a leisurely stroll. Kids will love seeing all of the different flowers and plants, and there is even a playground located within the garden.
If your kids are looking for a place to burn off some energy, head to the Parco Giochi del Sole. This huge park has plenty of space to run around, plus a playground, a basketball court, and a soccer field.
No trip to Salerno would be complete without a visit to the beach! Kids will have a blast building sandcastles, swimming in the sea, and relaxing on the sand.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Salerno, Italy
1. Take a walk along the scenic Amalfi Coast.
2. Visit the charming town of Cetara.
3. Go on a boat ride to the nearby island of Capri.
4. Explore the ruins of Pompeii.
5. Climb to the top of Vesuvius, the active volcano.
6. Visit the beautiful town of Sorrento.
7. Take a dip in the warm waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
8. Visit the Dammuso, a historic home in the town of Ercolano.
9. Go on a hike through the stunning Lattari Mountains.
10. explore the city of Naples, the capital of