The Salcedo community is located in the Samana Peninsula in the northeastern part of the Dominican Republic. The area is a popular tourist destination, especially among families with children. There are many kid friendly things to do in Salcedo. The most popular activity is to visit the Salcedo Park, which is a large community park that has a playground, a swimming pool, and a soccer field. Other activities include going to the beach, fishing, hiking, and horseback riding. There is also an annual festival that takes place in Salcedo, which is a great opportunity for families to come together and enjoy the culture and traditions of the Dominican Republic.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Salcedo, Dominican Republic
1. Go on a safari tour at the African Safari Adventure Zoo.
2. Take a dip in the Laguna Dudu Beach.
3. Visit the El Choco National Park.
4. Go on a horseback riding adventure.
5. Take a walk through the Los Tres Ojos National Park.
6. Visit the La Isabela National Park.
7. Go tubing down the Yaque del Norte river.
8. Take a zip-lining tour of the jungle.
9. Go ATVing through the mountains.
10. Visit the Los Haitises National Park.