There are many kid friendly things to do in Sakurai, Japan. One of the most popular kid friendly activities is visiting the Sakurai Children’s Zoo. The Sakurai Children’s Zoo is a great place for kids to learn about animals and their habitats. Kids can also feed the animals at the Sakurai Children’s Zoo. Another popular kid friendly activity is visiting the Sakurai Aquarium. The Sakurai Aquarium is a great place for kids to learn about marine life. Kids can also touch and feed the fish at the Sakurai Aquarium.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sakurai, Japan
1. Visit the Sakurai City Museum for a history lesson on the area.
2. Stroll through the serene Heian Shrine, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
3. Browse the many shops and vendors at the Ichijo Modori Market.
4. Marvel at the hundreds of lanterns at the Fushimi Inari Shrine.
5. Visit the Osaka castle, one of Japan’s largest and most impressive castles.
6. Take a walk through the peaceful Arashiyama Bamboo Grove.
7. Take a boat ride through the beautiful Kur-in-maa LaKE.
8. Visit the Nara Deer Park, home to over 1,000 friendly deer.
9. Sample some of the delicious street food on offer at the Gion Matsuri festival.
10. Climb to the top of Mt. Konpira for stunning views of the city below.