Sakaraha is located in the Tulear Province of Madagascar. Its population is around 4,500 people. The most popular tourist attractions are the Mahafaly tombs, the natural swimming pools, and the bazaar. Sakaraha is also home to many different species of animals, birds, and reptiles.The Mahafaly tombs are the burial sites of the Mahafaly people. The Mahafaly are an ethnic group in Madagascar. They are known for their wood carving and stonework. The natural swimming pools are located in the nearby town of Androranga. The bazaar is a market where you can buy anything from fresh produce to handmade goods.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sakaraha, Madagascar
1. Visit the Tsingy de Bemaraha National Park: The Tsingy de Bemaraha National Park is home to some of the most unique and endangered wildlife in the world.
2. Climb the Tsingy: The Tsingy are a series of jagged limestone formations that tower over the landscape.
3. Visit the caves: The caves of Sakaraha are home to a variety of unique wildlife, including bats and blind fish.
4. Go on a safari: Sakaraha is home to a variety of unique wildlife, including lemurs, hippos, and lions.
5. Visit the markets: The markets of Sakaraha are a great place to find local fruits, vegetables, and handmade goods.
6. Go on a hike: There are a variety of hiking trails throughout Sakaraha, ranging from easy to difficult.
7. Visit the waterfalls: The waterfalls of Sakaraha are some of the most beautiful in Madagascar.
8. Go fishing: Sakaraha is home to a variety of freshwater fish, including tilapia and perch.
9. Visit the hot springs: The hot springs of Sakaraha are a great place to relax and rejuvenate.
10. Go swimming: There are a variety of freshwater pools and rivers in Sakaraha, perfect for a refreshing swim.