Saitama is a great place for kids to explore and have fun. There are several kid-friendly attractions in the area, such as the Saitama Super Arena, which hosts sporting events and concerts, and the Tokyo Safari Park, which is home to over 1,000 animals. Other popular attractions include the Saitama Museum of Modern Art, the Saitama Prefectural Museum, and the Saitama City Children’s Museum. If you’re looking for something to do on a rainy day, the Seibu Shinjuku Line operates a Children’s Train that goes between Saitama and Tokyo.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Saitama, Japan
1. Visit the owls at the Hitsujiyama Park Rose Garden.
2. Stroll through the gardens at the Saitama Prefectural Museum of Nature and History.
3. Visit the Saitama Children’s Zoo.
4. See the cherry blossoms at the Sakura-no-Yūhi-en Park.
5. Take a walk or bike ride through the Karasuyama Hachimangu Shrine Forest.
6. Visit the Kuki City Museum.
7. Go on a boat ride at the iris garden in Hasuda.
8. Attend a sumo tournament at the Saitama Super Arena.
9.Visit the Saitama Aquarium.
10. View the autumn foliage at the Omiya Bonsai Art Museum.