Sainte-Catherine is a small town located in the province of Quebec, Canada. The town is situated on the banks of the Richelieu River and is just a short drive from Montreal. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep young ones entertained in Sainte-Catherine.
For starters, the town is home to the Richelieu River Zoo. The zoo features a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and bears. There is also a petting zoo where children can get up close and personal with some of the animals.
Another popular activity for kids in Sainte-Catherine is visiting the Maison des Merveilles. This attraction is an interactive museum where children can learn about the history of the town and its residents.
If your children are looking for a more adrenaline-pumping activity, they can head to the Parc de la Gorge de Coaticook. This park is home to the longest zip line in North America! Kids will love zip lining through the trees and taking in the stunning views of the gorge.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sainte-Catherine, Canada
1. Visit the Sainte-Catherine Museum
2. Take a scenic walk or bike ride along the St. Lawrence River
3. Have a picnic in one of the many parks in Sainte-Catherine
4. Play mini golf at Golf-O-Max
5. Go for a swim at the Aquatic Centre
6. Visit the St. Lawrence Shakespeare Festival
7. Watch a movie at the Sainte-Catherine Cinema
8. Get ice cream at La Cremiere
9. Go bowling at Bowling Sainte-Catherine
10.Explore the Sainte-Catherine Farmers’ Market