If you’re looking for things to do with your kids in Saint Joe, you won’t be disappointed. The city has a variety of kid-friendly activities that will keep your little ones entertained. For starters, you can take them to the Saint Joe Children’s Museum. This museum is designed specifically for children and has a variety of interactive exhibits that will teach your kids about science, history, and the arts. If you’re looking for something to do outdoors, you can take your kids to one of the city’s many parks. Morse Park and Splashpad is a great option and has a variety of playground equipment and a water feature that your kids will love. Or, you can head to Potawatomi Zoo, where your kids can see a variety of animals from all over the world. Whatever you decide to do, your kids are sure to have a blast in Saint Joe.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Saint Joe, Indiana
1. Visit the Dorothy B. O’Neill Riverfront Park: The park offers a playground, walking trails, picnic areas, and a beautiful view of the St. Joseph River.
2. Take a walk or bike ride through the city: Saint Joseph is a beautiful city to explore on foot or by bike. There are many different routes you can take, and you’ll never get bored of the scenery.
3. Visit the Benzie Shores District Library: The library offers a variety of programs and events for kids, and it’s a great place to spend a rainy day.
4. Go to the Silver Beach County Park: The park has a sandy beach on Lake Michigan, a playground, and a sprayground.
5. Attend a performance at the Box Factory for the Arts: The Box Factory offers a variety of performances and events for kids, including theatrical productions, musical performances, and art workshops.
6. Visit the Curious Kids’ Museum: The Curious Kids’ Museum is a great place to take kids of all ages. There are a variety of interactive exhibits, and the museum also offers a variety of programs and events.
7. Go fishing at the St. Joseph River: The St. Joseph River is a great place to go fishing. You can fish from the shore, or you can go on a charter fishing trip.
8. Play miniature golf at the Golfland Family Fun Center: Golfland is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun. In addition to miniature golf, the center also offers arcade games, laser tag, and go-karts.
9. Go to the Franklin Square Park: The park features a playground, a walking trail, and a variety of events throughout the year.
10. Attend a Saint Joseph Notre Dame High School sporting event: Saint Joseph Notre Dame High School is home to a variety of different sports teams. Attend a game and root for the Pilots!