There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Saint Jo, Texas! For the outdoor enthusiasts, there are hiking trails and parks galore. For the indoor lovers, there are museums and art galleries. And for those who like a little bit of everything, there are plenty of restaurants and shopping opportunities. No matter what your family enjoys, there is something for everyone in Saint Jo!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Saint Jo, Texas
1. Visit the Saint Jo Winery for a tour and wine tasting.
2. Visit the Saint Jo Frontier Village for a taste of the old west.
3. Take a hike or bike ride on the scenic trails at Lake Mineral Wells State Park.
4. Visit the Boy Scouts of America Museum for a look at the history of the organization.
5. Go on a hayride or horseback ride at one of the many ranches in the area.
6. Visit the Fossil Rim Wildlife Center to see a variety of animals in their natural habitat.
7. Play a round of golf at one of the many golf courses in the area.
8. Go fishing, swimming, or boating at one of the many lakes in the area.
9. Visit the Chapel Hill Winery for a tour and wine tasting.
10. Visit the Perot Museum of Nature and Science for a hands-on look at the natural world.