There are many kid-friendly things to do in Saint Francis, Maine. Some of the most popular include visiting the Saint Francis Zoo, going on nature hikes, and playing in the many parks and playgrounds in the area. The Saint Francis Zoo is home to many different animals, including bears, lions, and tigers, and is a great place to learn about different species. Nature hikes are a great way to explore the woods and see all the different plants and animals that live there. And, of course, parks and playgrounds are always a hit with kids!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Saint Francis, Maine
1. Visit the Children’s Museum and Library where kids can explore and learn through play.
2. Go on a nature walk or hike and explore the stunning scenery of Saint Francis.
3. Visit the Maine State Aquarium and learn about the various ocean creatures that call Maine home.
4. Spend a day at the beach and build sandcastles, go for a swim, or just relax in the sun.
5. Have a picnic in one of the many beautiful parks in Saint Francis.
6. Visit the Saint Francis Zoo and learn about the different animals that live there.
7. Take a ride on the Saint Francis Trolley and see the sights of the city.
8. Go golfing at one of the many challenging courses in the area.
9. Visit the museums and historical sites to learn about the rich history of Saint Francis.
10. Go shopping at the many unique stores in the city.