There are many kid friendly things to do in Saint-Avertin, France. One of the most popular tourist attractions is the Saint Avertin Aquatic Centre. It is a great place for kids to cool off in the summer and has many slides and pools. Another popular activity for kids is to visit the Donkey Sanctuary. Here, kids can learn about and interact with donkeys. There is also a petting zoo, making it a great place for kids to learn about and connect with animals. Lastly, Saint-Avertin is home to many parks and playgrounds, perfect for a day of play.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Saint-Avertin, France
1. Visit the Château de Saint-Avertin – The Château de Saint-Avertin is a beautiful castle located in the town of Saint-Avertin. Visitors can explore the castle grounds, tour the inside of the castle, and learn about its history.
2. Take a Walk Through the Parc de la Fontaine – The Parc de la Fontaine is a lovely park located in the center of Saint-Avertin. Visitors can enjoy the walking trails, fountain, and flower gardens.
3. Visit the Tourism Office – The Tourism Office is a great place to learn about all the things to see and do in Saint-Avertin. Visitors can pick up maps and brochures, and get helpful information from the friendly staff.
4. Go for a bike ride – Saint-Avertin is a great place to go for a bike ride, with plenty of scenic trails to explore. Visitors can rent bikes from the Tourism Office or from one of the many bike shops in town.
5. Visit the Saint-Avertin Museum – The Saint-Avertin Museum is housed in a beautiful old building and contains a variety of exhibits on the history of the town and its people.
6. Attend a market – There are two weekly markets held in Saint-Avertin, on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Visitors can browse the stalls and buy fresh produce, cheese, bread, and more.
7. Have a picnic – Picnics are a popular pastime in Saint-Avertin, and there are plenty of lovely spots to enjoy one. Visitors can pack their own picnic or buy one from one of the many cafes and bakeries in town.
8. Go swimming – The Saint-Avertin Sports Complex has an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, as well as a water slides and splash pad for kids.
9. Play mini golf – Saint-Avertin has two mini golf courses, one located in the Parc de la Fontaine and the other at theSaint-Avertin Sports Complex.
10. Go ice skating – The Saint-Avertin Sports Complex has an indoor ice rink that is open all year round.