If you’re looking for kid friendly activities in Sacile, Italy, you won’t be disappointed. There are plenty of things to keep little ones entertained, from chocolate making classes to exploring the local parks and playgrounds.
One of the most popular kid friendly activities in Sacile is taking a chocolate making class at the local chocolate factory. Here, kids will learn all about how chocolate is made, from bean to bar. They’ll also get to taste some of the delicious chocolate that the factory produces.
If your kids are more active, they’ll enjoy exploring one of the many parks and playgrounds in Sacile. The Parco del Piave is a great option, with its spacious green areas, playgrounds and picnic spots. Or, for a more adventurous outing, head to the Parco Naturale di Fagarè della Battaglia, where you can hike through the foresta Massiccio del Piave.
There are also plenty of kid friendly activities to be found in Sacile’s many museums. The Museo della Carta e della Filigrana is a must-visit for little ones, where they can learn all about the history of paper and see how it’s made. Or, for something a little different, check out the Museo delle Marionette, where kids can see traditional Italian puppets and learn about their place in Italian culture.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sacile, Italy
1. Visit Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II – This is the main square in Sacile and a great place to start your exploration of the town. There is a beautiful fountain in the center of the square and plenty of benches to relax on.
2. Take a stroll down Via Nebbia – This is one of the most picturesque streets in Sacile and is lined with beautiful old buildings.
3. Visit the Duomo di Sacile – The Duomo is the main church in Sacile and is worth a visit for its beautiful architecture.
4. Stop by the Palazzo Pretorio – This is one of the most impressive buildings in Sacile and is home to the local museum.
5. Check out the Roman bridge – This bridge is one of the oldest in Sacile and is a great spot for photos.
6. Relax in Parco d’Azeglio – This is the main park in Sacile and a great place to take a break from sightseeing. There is a playground here that kids will love.
7. Visit the Fonte di Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II – This is a beautiful fountain in the main square of Sacile.
8. Take a boat ride on the Livenza River – This is a great way to see Sacile from a different perspective. You can rent boats from the tourist office.
9. Play mini golf at Golfland – This is a great activity for kids and adults alike. Golfland is located just outside of town.
10. Go for a swim at the Lago di Santa Croce – This is a beautiful lake just outside of Sacile.