Sabaneta is a great place for kids! There are plenty of kid friendly things to do, such as:
• Visit the Parque Infantil Sabana! This is a great park for kids of all ages, with plenty of activities to keep them entertained.
• Head to the Museo del Tabaco! Here, kids can learn all about the tobacco industry in the Dominican Republic, and even see how cigars are made.
• Play at the Sabana Beach Club! This beach club has a playground, water slides, and a pool, making it the perfect place to spend a day with the kids.
• Go on a safari! Sabaneta is home to the Parque Nacional del Este, where kids can see lions, tigers, and elephants up close.
• Take a tour of a chocolate factory! The Dominican Republic is known for its delicious chocolate, and kids will love seeing how it’s made at one of the many chocolate factories in Sabaneta.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sabaneta, Dominican Republic
1. Visit the Cueva La Aurora waterfalls.
2. Go tubing down the Río Yaque del Norte.
3. Hike to the top of Pico Duarte, the highest peak in the Caribbean.
4. Take a dip in one of Sabaneta’s many natural swimming holes.
5. Visit the Parque Nacional Los Tres Ojos, a series of three natural lakes.
6. Explore the sunken city of La Isabela, one of the first European settlements in the Americas.
7. Visit the caves of Parque Los Tres Ojos.
8. Take a nature walk through the El Choco National Park.
9. Swim with the dolphins at the Ocean World Adventure Park.
10. Take a zip line tour through the jungle.