Sabaneta, Colombia is a great place for families with young children. The city has a number of kid-friendly attractions, including a water park, an amusement park, and a number of museums. Families can also enjoy the city’s many parks and playgrounds. Sabaneta is also home to a number of great restaurants, many of which offer kid-friendly menus.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sabaneta, Colombia
1. Visit the Playa Blanca water park
2. Go on a safari at the African Safari Zoo
3. Visit the Arpia Aviary
4. Take a walk through the Parque de Los Niños
5. Visit the Jardín Botánico Luz de America
6. Visit the Centro Cultural y Recreacional
7. Visit the Parque Ecológico
8. Visit the Centro de Memoria, Paz y Reconciliación
9. Go to the movies at the Cine Mark
10. Have a picnic at the Parque Principal
1. The Playa Blanca water park is a great place for kids to have fun and cool off on a hot day. There are slides, a lazy river, and a wave pool, as well as a playground and a kids’ zone with smaller slides and a spray park.
2. The African Safari Zoo is a great place to see some of the animals that live in Africa, including lions, tigers, and giraffes. There is also a petting zoo where kids can interact with some of the smaller animals.
3. The Arpia Aviary is a great place to see a variety of birds, including some that are native to Colombia. There are also some reptiles and amphibians to see, as well as a butterfly garden.
4. The Parque de Los Niños is a great place for kids to run around and play. There are playgrounds, a splash pad, and a variety of other activities to keep kids entertained.
5. The Jardín Botánico Luz de America is a great place to learn about a variety of plants and flowers. There are also a number of animals to see, including some that are native to Colombia.
6. The Centro Cultural y Recreacional is a great place to learn about the culture and history of Colombia. There are a variety of exhibits and interactive activities, as well as a planetarium.
7. The Parque Ecológico is a great place to learn about the environment and the animals that live in it. There are a number of hiking trails, as well as a lake where you can go fishing or canoeing.
8. The Centro de Memoria, Paz y Reconciliación is a great place to learn about the history of Colombia and the process of reconciliation. There are a number of exhibits and interactive activities, as well as a film museum.
9. The Cine Mark is a great place to see the latest movies. There are a variety of movie theaters to choose from, as well as a concessions stand.
10. The Parque Principal is a great place to have a picnic. There are a number of picnic tables and a playground, as well as a bandstand where you can listen to music.