There are many kid friendly things to do in Sabanagrande, Colombia. One of the most popular is to go to the beach. The water is warm and the sand is soft. There are also many interesting things to see in the city. The streets are lined with colorful buildings and there are many parks to explore. Sabanagrande is also home to a number of museums, which are often very kid friendly.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sabanagrande, Colombia
1. Visit the Sabanagrande Municipal Market – The Sabanagrande Municipal Market is a great place to take kids of all ages. There are stalls full of fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as cooked food, sweets, and snacks. It’s a great place to introduce kids to new and unusual fruits and vegetables, and to let them try local Colombian dishes.
2. Walk or ride bikes around Sabanagrande – Sabanagrande is a beautiful town, with a lot of green space and parks. It’s perfect for a leisurely walk or bike ride with the kids.
3. Visit the Sabanagrande Zoo – The Sabanagrande Zoo is small but has a good variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and bears. There are also a number of birds, reptiles, and amphibians. The zoo also has a playground, making it a great place to take the kids for a day out.
4. Play at one of Sabanagrande’s parks – Sabanagrande has a number of parks, perfect for a picnic or a game of tag or catch.
5. Go swimming at Sabanagrande’s swimming pool – The swimming pool in Sabanagrande is a great place to cool off on a hot day. It’s also a good place to teach kids how to swim.
6. Visit the Sabanagrande Museum – The Sabanagrande Museum is a great place to take kids to learn about the history and culture of the area. The museum has a number of interactive exhibits, making it a fun and educational experience for kids.
7. Take a ride on the Sabanagrande tourist train – The Sabanagrande tourist train is a great way to see the town and learn about its history. The train takes you through the town, past some of its most important historical landmarks.
8. Go on a boat ride on Sabanagrande’s river – Sabanagrande is situated on a river, making it a great place to take a boat ride. There are a number of boat operators in town, and most offer rides for reasonable prices.
9. Try your hand at fishing in Sabanagrande – Sabanagrande is a good place to go fishing, with a number of spots located along the river. most boat operators in town offer fishing as an addition to their boat rides.
10. Visit the Sabanagrande chocolate factory – The Sabanagrande chocolate factory is a great place to take kids to learn about how chocolate is made. The factory offers tours and tastings, and the kids will love trying all the different types of chocolate.