There are many kid friendly things to do in Rushden, United Kingdom. Many parks and playgrounds are available for the children to explore and play in. Gardens and nature trails are also plentiful in Rushden and offer a great way to spend a day outdoors. Museums, art galleries, and historic sites are also present in Rushden and provide a fun and educational experience for children of all ages.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Rushden, United Kingdom
1. Visit Rushden Lakes – Rushden Lakes is a brand new shopping and leisure destination in Northamptonshire, offering something for everyone. With over 60 shops and restaurants, as well as a cinema, bowling alley and hotel, Rushden Lakes is the perfect place to spend a day out with the family.
2. Go for a walk or cycle around Pitsford Reservoir – Pitsford Reservoir is a beautiful nature reserve in Rushden, perfect for a peaceful walk or cycle. With over 3 miles of cycle paths and 5 miles of footpaths, it’s the perfect place to explore the great outdoors.
3. Visit the Nene Whitewater Centre – The Nene Whitewater Centre is a world-class whitewater rafting and kayaking venue, perfect for adrenaline junkies of all ages. With over 10 different courses to choose from, there’s something for everyone at the Nene Whitewater Centre.
4. Play some mini golf at Rushden Golf Centre – Rushden Golf Centre is the perfect place to enjoy a round of mini golf with the family. With 18 holes to choose from, it’s the perfect way to while away an afternoon.
5. Catch a film at Cineworld Rushden Lakes – Cineworld Rushden Lakes is the perfect place to catch the latest blockbusters with the family. With 10 screens to choose from, there’s something for everyone at Cineworld Rushden Lakes.
6. Enjoy a meal at one of Rushden Lakes’ many restaurants – Rushden Lakes is home to a wealth of restaurants, perfect for refueling after a day of shopping or exploring. With everything from fast food to fine dining on offer, there’s something to suit all tastes at Rushden Lakes.
7. Let off some steam at Monkey Nuts Indoor Play Centre – Monkey Nuts Indoor Play Centre is the perfect place for kids to let off some steam. With a soft play area, ball pit and climbing frame, it’s the perfect place to tire the kids out.
8. Visit the SplashPad water park – SplashPad is Rushden’s very own water park, perfect for a fun day out in the summer months. With a lazy river, slides, splash pads and more, SplashPad is the perfect place to cool off on a hot day.
9. Take the kids to Jump In! Trampoline Park – Jump In! Trampoline Park is the perfect place for kids to let off some energy. With over 50 trampolines, a foam pit, basketball hoops and more, it’s the perfect place to tire the kids out.
10. Enjoy a round of ten pin bowling at Hollywood Bowl – Hollywood Bowl is the perfect place to enjoy a family friendly game of ten pin bowling. With 20 lanes to choose from, it’s the perfect way to while away an afternoon.