There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Ruma, Serbia! For starters, the city is home to several parks perfect for a picnic or a game of catch. Families can also enjoy a day at the Ruma Zoo, which features a wide variety of animals from all over the world. If you’re looking for something a bit more active, there are several hiking and biking trails located just outside of the city. And of course, no trip to Ruma would be complete without taking a stroll down the pedestrian-only Main Street, where you’ll find a variety of shops and restaurants.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ruma, Serbia
1. Visit the Ruma National Park: The Ruma National Park is a great place for kids to explore and learn about the local wildlife. There are many different hiking trails and a variety of animals to see.
2. Take a Boat Ride on the Danube: A boat ride on the Danube is a great way to see the city from a different perspective. There are many different tour companies that offer boat rides.
3. Visit the Ruma Zoo: The Ruma Zoo is home to a variety of different animals. kids will enjoy seeing all the different animals and learning about their habits.
4. Go to the Ruma Aquarium: The Ruma Aquarium is a great place to learn about different types of fish and other marine life.
5. Visit the Ruma Museum: The Ruma Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the city and the surrounding area.
6. Take a Walk Through the Old Town: The Old Town is a great place to explore on foot. There are many different shops and restaurants to check out.
7. Have a Picnic in the Park: The Ruma National Park is a great place to have a picnic. There are many different picnic areas to choose from.
8. Go for a Swim: There are many different swimming pools in Ruma. kids will enjoy a day of swimming and playing in the water.
9. Play at the Playground: There are many different playgrounds scattered throughout the city. kids will have a great time playing on the playground equipment.
10. Go on a Bike Ride: There are many different bike trails throughout the city. kids will enjoy a day of riding their bikes and exploring the city.