There are many kid friendly activities available in Rouseville, Pennsylvania. For the nature lover, there are hiking trails and fishing spots galore. The more adventurous can take a short drive to Allegheny National Forest for camping, canoeing, and more. If your kids are into sports, there are plenty of fields and courts for every type of sport. And for the artsy kids, there are museums and art galleries to explore. No matter what your kids are into, they’ll find something to do in Rouseville.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Rouseville, Pennsylvania
1. Visit the Competitive Edge Sports Complex. This complex offers a variety of sports activities for kids, including basketball, hockey, and more.
2. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in Rouseville. Some of the popular fishing lakes include Lake Erie, Presque Isle Bay, and Conneaut Lake.
3.Check out the arcade at Fun Castle. This is a great place for kids to enjoy some video game time.
4. Go bowling at Strike Zone Lanes. This is a great place for kids to have some fun and get some exercise.
5. Enjoy some time at the Rouseville Community Park. This park offers a playground, picnic pavilions, and walking trails.
6. Visit the Rouseville Museum. This museum is a great place for kids to learn about the history of the area.
7. Go for a swim at one of the many pools in Rouseville. Some of the popular pools include the Rouseville Aquatic Center and the Eastgate Pool.
8. Play mini golf at one of the many courses in the area. Some of the popular courses include the Adventure Golf Course and the Mini Golf Course at Presque Isle Downs.
9. Take a hike on one of the many trails in the area. Some of the popular trails include the Erie Canal Trail and the Asbury Woods Nature Center Trail.
10. Go sledding at one of the many hills in the area. Some of the popular sledding hills include the Erieview Park sledding hill and the Edinboro University sledding hill.