Looking for Things to Do with Kids in Rossville, Georgia? Check out Rock City, Georgia’s Aquarium, Chattanooga Zoo, or Creative Discovery Museum. All great options for a family day trip! Want to spend some time outdoors?Take the kids hiking at Cloudland Canyon State Park, or visit Chattanooga’s Lookout Mountain. Don’t forget about Lake Winnepesaukah, a great place for swimming and waterslides, located just outside of Rossville. Rossville is also home to the Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park, perfect for a history lesson.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Rossville, Georgia
1. Visit the Rossville Aquatic Center to cool off on a hot day. The Rossville Aquatic Center features a leisure pool with a zero depth entry, a sprayground, and a 25 meter lap pool.
2. Play a round of miniature golf at Birdie’s Family Fun Center. Birdie’s Family Fun Center features an 18 hole miniature golf course, laser tag, bumper cars, and an arcade.
3. Run, jump, and play at Heritage Park. Heritage Park features a playground, a walking trail, a pavilion, and a fishing pond.
4. Visit the Walker County Humane Society to learn about responsible pet ownership and maybe even adopt a new furry friend.
5. Go on a hike at Cloudland Canyon State Park. Cloudland Canyon State Park features waterfalls, hiking trails, and scenic views.
6. Visit the Dalton Civil War Historic Site to learn about the Battle of Dalton and see the battlegrounds where the fighting took place.
7. Take a scenic drive through the Lookout Mountain Parkway. The Lookout Mountain Parkway is a beautiful scenic drive that winds through the mountains.
8. Visit Rock City to see the amazing views and learn about the different types of rocks and plants that can be found there.
9. Visit the Chattanooga Zoo to see the animals and learn about the different conservation efforts that are taking place.
10. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area. Some of the popular lakes in the area include Chickamauga Lake, Nickajack Lake, and Lake Guntersville.