There are many kid friendly things to do in Rosedale, Louisiana. One of the most popular kid friendly attractions is the Rosedale Zoo. The Rosedale Zoo is a small, family-owned zoo that features a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, bears, monkeys, and more. The zoo also has a playground, a petting zoo, and a picnic area. Other kid friendly things to do in Rosedale include the Rosedale Aquatic Center, the Rosedale Recreation Center, and the Rosedale Playhouse. The Rosedale Aquatic Center is a public swimming pool that features a variety of water slides and other fun water features. The Rosedale Recreation Center is a community center that offers a variety of activities and programs for kids, including sports, crafts, and more. The Rosedale Playhouse is a local theater that produces children’s plays and musicals.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Rosedale, Louisiana
1. Visit the Rosedale Animal Shelter to meet some furry friends in need of a home.
2. Visit the Rosedale Historical Museum to learn about the history of this small town.
3. Stroll down Main Street to check out the local shops and restaurants.
4. Head to the Rosedale Community Park for a picnic lunch or a game of fetch with your four-legged friend.
5. Go fishing at one of the many lakes in the area, such as Black Lake or Lake Bistineau.
6. Take a scenic hike through one of the nature trails in the area, such as the Red Dirt Trail.
7. Go for a swim at one of the local swimming holes, such as Cypress Bend Park.
8. Attend a Rosedale community event, such as the crawfish festival or the Farmer’s Market.
9. Go on a hayride at one of the local farms, such as Jules Farm.
10. Visit the Rosedale Zoo to see some of the many animals that call this small town home.