There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Rockville Centre, New York. For starters, there is the Adventureland Amusement Park which has over 50 rides and attractions. If your kids are into animals, then they will love the Long Island Game Farm which is home to over 400 animals. There is also the Science Museum of Long Island, the Nassau County Aquatic Center, and the Long Island Children’s Museum. And if your kids are into sports, then they will definitely enjoy the Rockville Centre Recreation Center which has an indoor pool, a gymnasium, and a variety of sports courts.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Rockville Centre, New York
1. Go to the local playground. The playground is a great place for kids to expend some energy while getting some fresh air.
2. Visit the library. The library is a great place to take kids to browse the shelves and find new books to read.
3. Attend a local sporting event. Rockville Centre is home to several sports teams, so attending a game is a great way to support the local community while getting the kids involved in some friendly competition.
4. Go on a nature hike. Rockville Centre is home to a number of hiking trails, so getting the kids out in nature is a great way to burn some energy and explore the area.
5. Visit the local museum. The museum is a great place to take kids to learn about the history and culture of Rockville Centre.
6. Go to the local arcade. The arcade is a great place for kids to spend some time playing games and winning prizes.
7. Attend a local event. Rockville Centre is home to a number of events throughout the year, so attending one with the kids is a great way to get them involved in the community.
8. Go swimming. Rockville Centre is home to a number of public pools, so going swimming is a great way to beat the heat and have some fun.
9. Play mini golf. Rockville Centre is home to a number of mini golf courses, so playing a round or two is a great way to spend some time with the kids.
10. Visit the local pet store. The pet store is a great place to take kids to meet and interact with a variety of animals.