If you’re looking for fun things to do with kids in Road Town, the British Virgin Islands, you’ll be happy to know that there are plenty of options. From exploring sugar mills and rum factories to visiting turtle farms and playing on the beach, there’s something for everyone.
One popular activity is taking a tour of the Callwood Rum Distillery. Kids will love learning about the rum-making process and seeing all the old-fashioned equipment in action. Another fun activity is visiting the Sugar Mill Museum. Here, kids can learn about the history of sugar production in the British Virgin Islands and see some of the original machinery used for processing sugar cane.
If your kids are looking for a more active activity, they’ll enjoy playing on one of the many beaches in Road Town. Smuggler’s Cove and Cane Garden Bay are two popular spots for families. There’s plenty of room to run around and the beaches are perfect for swimming, bodyboarding, and building sandcastles.
No matter what your kids are interested in, they’re sure to find something to enjoy in Road Town. With so many kid-friendly activities and attractions, it’s the perfect place to bring your family for a vacation.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Road Town, British Virgin Islands
1. Visit the Mooreavia Beach: Mooreavia Beach is a great place to take your kids for a swim, build sandcastles, and enjoy the sun and surf.
2. Take a Hike: There are plenty of hiking trails in and around Road Town, British Virgin Islands, perfect for exploring with the kids.
3. Visit the Tortola Pier Park: The Tortola Pier Park is a great place to take a walk, feed the birds, and enjoy the views of the harbor.
4. Play at the Cane Garden Bay Beach: The Cane Garden Bay Beach is a great place to play in the sand, splash in the waves, and soak up the sun.
5. Visit the Callwood Rum Distillery: The Callwood Rum Distillery is a great place to learn about the history of rum production in the British Virgin Islands and see how rum is made.
6. Go Shopping: Road Town is home to many shops and boutiques, perfect for a day of retail therapy with the kids.
7. Visit the Botanic Gardens: The Botanic Gardens is a great place to learn about the plants and animals of the British Virgin Islands and to admire the beauty of the gardens.
8. Take a Boat Ride: There are many boat tours available in Road Town, British Virgin Islands, perfect for a fun day on the water with the kids.
9. Visit the Museum of Tortola: The Museum of Tortola is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the British Virgin Islands and to see some of the island’s artifacts.
10. Play at the Park: Road Town is home to many parks, perfect for a day of playing games, picnicking, and enjoying the outdoors with the kids.