There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Riverdale, North Dakota. For starters, the city is home to the Dakota Zoo, which is a great place for kids to learn about and see all sorts of animals. The zoo also offers a variety of educational programs. The city is also home to the Children’s Museum at the Prairie Woods, which is a great place for kids to explore and learn. There are also several parks in the city, such as Roosevelt Park, which offer plenty of space to run around and play.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Riverdale, North Dakota
1. Visit the Riverdale Zoo – The Riverdale Zoo is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun. There are plenty of animals to see, including lions, tigers, and bears. The zoo also has a playground, a petting zoo, and a picnic area.
2. Go for a walk or bike ride – Riverdale is a great place to get some exercise. There are plenty of trails to explore, and the scenery is beautiful.
3. Visit the Riverdale Museum – The Riverdale Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the area. There are plenty of exhibits to see, and the museum also offers a variety of educational programs.
4. Play at the park – Riverdale has several parks, all of which are great places to take the kids. There are playgrounds, picnic areas, and plenty of green space to explore.
5. Go fishing – Riverdale is home to several lakes and streams, making it a great place to go fishing. The kids will love trying to catch a big one!
6. Go swimming – Riverdale has several public pools, as well as a few lakes that are perfect for swimming. The kids will have a blast cooling off on a hot day.
7. Visit the Riverdale Library – The Riverdale Library is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun. There are plenty of books to read, and the library also offers a variety of educational programs.
8. Play mini golf – Riverdale is home to a few different mini golf courses. The kids will love trying to get a hole in one!
9. Go to the movies – Riverdale has a few different movie theaters, making it a great place to take the kids for a show.
10. Eat ice cream – What kid doesn’t love ice cream? Riverdale has several ice cream shops, so you’re sure to find a flavor that the kids will love.