Ritzville, Washington is a sleepy small town in the heart of eastern Washington. There is not a lot to do in Ritzville, but it is a great place to raise a family. The schools are excellent and the community is very friendly. There are a few parks and a public pool in town, and the kids will enjoy exploring the small downtown area. Ritzville is also a great place to take a day trip from. Spokane is only an hour away, and there are plenty of things to do there. Coeur D’Alene, Idaho is only a few hours away, and there are even more things to do there. The kids will never be bored in Ritzville!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ritzville, Washington
1. Visit the Ritzville Public Library
2. Attend a show at the Ritzville Community Theater
3. Go fishing at O’Sullivan Reservoir
4. Play at Liberty Park
5. Feed the ducks at Blue Lake
6. Have a picnic at the Lind Memorial Park
7. Meet the animals at the Spokane County Fairgrounds
8. Ride the carousel at Riverside Park
9. Go hiking at Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge
10. Play mini golf at Play Time Family Fun Center
1. The Ritzville Public Library is a great place to take kids. There are tons of books to read, as well as computers with educational games.
2. The Ritzville Community Theater offers a wide variety of shows that are perfect for kids. From Disney movies to classic children’s stories, there’s something for everyone.
3. O’Sullivan Reservoir is a great place to go fishing with kids. There are plenty of fish to be caught, and the scenery is beautiful.
4. Liberty Park is a great place to take kids to play. There is a playground, a basketball court, and a picnic area.
5. Blue Lake is a great place to take kids to feed the ducks. The ducks are very friendly, and the kids will love feeding them.
6. Lind Memorial Park is a great place to have a picnic with kids. There is a playground, a picnic shelter, and a beautiful pond.
7. The Spokane County Fairgrounds is a great place to take kids to meet the animals. There are a variety of animals to see, and the kids will love petting them.
8. Riverside Park is a great place to take kids to ride the carousel. The carousel is very pretty, and the kids will love riding it.
9. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is a great place to take kids for a hike. There are tons of trails to explore, and the kids will love seeing all the wildlife.
10. Play Time Family Fun Center is a great place to take kids for a game of mini golf. The course is very challenging, and the kids will love trying to get a hole in one.